Tuesday, October 22, 2019

So far behind.......

I am so far behind in life I don't even have time to do any blog posts.....and I really don't have anything interesting to share...….

I needed to take a dessert to the annual fall meeting of our regional American Sewing Guild chapter. I decided to make these gingersnaps. They turned out a little crunchier than normal, I think it was the switch to canola oil.  But they're what a gingersnap typically is - very yummy.

I finally got a few minutes in here and there to get a towel warp on the loom. This is an 8 shaft turned twill block pattern. I'm planning on keeping a couple of the towels that come off this warp for our own kitchen, I may use black for the weft for those.

Misty is doing great settling in - it's tough to get pix of her as she's always in motion and camera shy. We started dog obedience class last week.  She has her sit, down and stand conquered.....here at home.....not sure what will happen at class again tomorrow as once she gets in a room with other dogs she's a nut paying attention only to what the other dogs are doing. I've told her she can't embarrass me again this week, she needs to apply herself during class.

"Are you looking at me???"



1 comment:

  1. Misty looks adorable! Love the towel pattern, and it will be interesting to see the black weft.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!