Friday, January 5, 2018

12 Days of Christmas - Day 12

Here's Day 12 of the spin-a-long, the last packet to open.......and I'm still no closer to knowing how I want to spin these than I was at the beginning. There's no law that says when I have to spin it so I'll wait a few more days, throw all the little balls in a pile and ruminate on it for a while.
It's happening again - the Women's March 2018 on the anniversary of the one last year - January 20th. I've heard there are at least 250 marches planned across the country. So, if it's important to you do a search to find out where there's one near you. I still hate the name of these hats...........



1 comment:

  1. I have to wait and see what the weather does before I decide if my pink hat and I will be marching at Seneca Falls. It's so crazy cold now, no one should be outside for more than 15-20 minutes at a time.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!