Friday, October 27, 2017

Towels back in stock.........

Yesterday was spent at the embroidery machine stitching up some towels I had sold out of and stitching up a new design, the autumn wreath. These are all for sale in my etsy shop along with many other holiday and everyday towels. I just love the designs available from Embroidery Library and Urban Threads.


I made this fun holiday star at the American Sewing Guild meeting earlier this week. It's fabric, 2 different fabrics bonded to each other. I was using stash from my cupboard, I love the black fabric with colorful snowflakes on it. I think this will look fun hanging in our octagon window in the stairwell.  I can picture these in different sizes in red, white & blue fabrics, hanging on the front porch railing for July 4th. They would do just fine outside since we get no rain in the summer.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful towels!!! And I love the star! Older daughter Julie made some similar stars from white printer paper a few years ago ... I never thought to use fabric. Your star will be PERFECT hanging in that window!

    Hugs,
    Boom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always tempted by your embroidered towels. They are so cute! But of course I have a large stash of handwoven towels, so must continue to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That star is amazing. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!