I pulled out a bit of roving bits & bobs and separated them into color family piles
I put together an autumn color scheme including some bamboo, glitz and silk sari bits
Then I put together the blues, greens and purples along with bamboo and glitz
I decided to play with the blues, greens and purples randomly putting them on the board and then pulling off the rolags for future spinning
And this is as far as I got - there are 9 piles of rolags - 4 rolags in each pile/color order. This is approximately 1/2 pound. I still have a huge pile of roving on the floor waiting to be finished up which will probably make around 1 pound total of this colorway. Can't wait to start spinning it.
Pulling the rolags off did 'smart' my right thumb to my wrist. Recently I had to lay off knitting for a few weeks to let it recover but this has made it flare up again. I've got to be more wary of repetitive tasks.