Thursday, March 17, 2016

Studio time........

I got to spend quite a bit of time in the studio today. I got back to this scarf warp that's been on the loom for too long. I wove 2 scarves using the same taupe weft as the first scarf and then this scarf using a sage green weft. One of the taupe scarves will go to a benefit auction for our local Humane Society.

I also got a warp wound for the AVL to weave more of my gingko scarves - it's wound on the back beam awaiting threading through the heddles and the reed.

I started listening to the audio book Sarah's Key which is very good. I meant to download the digital book from Library2Go but accidently got the audio book instead.

In spite of the lovely weather and temporary break in the rain for a few days I'll spend tomorrow in the studio again rather than outside because of the need inside me to weave......



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - thank you!