Friday, March 11, 2016

Etsy shop update

Newly woven towels up for sale in my etsy shop. I love the spring/coastal/beach/seaglass look of these.
It was tough not to keep all of them as my towel drawer is full but I did manage to squeeze one more towel in for my own use.

For anyone that hasn't ever used a handwoven towel they're really missing out.  They last what seems like forever. I wash and dry mine weekly and they just keep looking nice for years. I could never go back to store bought hand towels for kitchen or bath.........well, except for the cute embroidered towels I create and sell in my etsy shop.........



1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you Cindy! Handwoven tea towels are so thirsty and they really do look lovely for a long time. Your's look especially lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!