Thursday, April 10, 2014

Yum

Yum - this is what was for breakfast this morning - not the usual fare in this house where it is a choice between oatmeal, cold cereal, yogurt/fruit or bagels which are the special breakfast we have when on the coast.  There are no eggs made in this house, no french toast, no frittatas, no quiche - I have an egg allergy. I can handle a bit of egg in baked goods but too much and my throat will close up. I had this mix in the pantry from when I bought a few things from a Tastefully Simple party.....I didn't attend the party but my cousin in Michigan was hosting one so I ordered to help boost her party sales. All that's needed is a cup of water to make the muffins themselves - good thing no eggs needed as I rarely have them in the house.  The topping did require melted butter, box called for 1 stick, way too much, have lots left, if I had another box of this I'd use a half stick. Sugar high at the moment......hoping I don't crash in an hour or so.

3 comments:

  1. I make these and LOVE them! I only use 1/2 of the cinnamon mixture ... and save the other 1/2 for oven-toasted bread when the muffins are gone. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saved the butter for toast and the cinnamon mixture - I only used half of each. I also have a chai tea bread mix - maybe next week........

      Delete

I love your comments - thank you!