Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Fun stuff

I had more fun yesterday embroidering towels that are now for sale in my etsy shop. I had sold out of the spinning wheel and country sheep towels. Then I found the cute little knitting birds with heart and the fillagree heart. If I can find the perfect t-shirt in my stash today I'll be embroidering that heart on it for myself.

In-between changing colors of thread on the embroidery machine I was throwing the shuttle on the name draft warp - didn't get too much done running back and forth between the two but did accomplish something - hoping to finish it up the warp today.  I've also got lots of photography work to do in order to list more items in the etsy shop but that will have to wait for another day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments - thank you!