Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Photography Challenge - D is for.........

Dragonflies

Dandelion

Daisy

Day Lily

Day Lily

Dog - I warned you Bailey was going to try and get in as many pictures as he possibly could. This is actually two Dogs as I brought home a new friend for Bailey from my stop at Ikea on the way home from the weaving conference yesterday - we've named him Buster and he's almost as big as Bailey although he's a lightweight compared to Bailey's 84 pounds.

Dog smelling other dog's breath......hmm, what kind of biscuits have you been eating???

 
Check out Benita's blog - she's the originator of this alphabet photography challenge.

3 comments:

  1. I like all your D photos. Especially the orange Day Lily. I've never seen one like it. Looks like it might be called a "Double" Day Lily because of all the extra petals. Beautiful. Looks like Bailey likes his new friend. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure about the orange day lily - it does have double petals on it......it's planted out front of the house but it's been a while since that happened.

      Delete
  2. Any friend of Benita's is a friend of mine. LOVE your dogs!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!