Saturday, June 8, 2013

Photo Challenge Week 1 - A is for Agate

A is for Agate - gathered on the Oregon coast and polished (by someone else)
Ok, I'll bite - am taking the challenge of posting a picture each week starting with a letter of the alphabet. I'm at the tail end of this week of "A" photos. I first saw this on the blog, Acorn to Oak, then I went to read about the challenge on the Basically Benita blog who came up with this idea. I'll give it my best shot - photography is a challenge for me so this will help me stop outside my box a bit and maybe learn more about how to use my newer camera. I won't go so far as to commit to what day of the week I'll post my picture(s) but I will strive not to miss a week. Be sure to check back and see next weeks "B" picture and don't forget to follow Basically Benita's and Acorn to Oak's blogs who I'm sure will be posting more arty photos.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited that you're playing along! I think this will be a fun challenge. I love your bowl of agates! You have so many and they're all so different. I wish we could find agates on our beaches. I guess I'll just have to head north again someday. :-) Have a great day! And, have fun with "B".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you picked a hard subject to start off with -- all those reflections! But I think it looks good. I'm betting "B" will be "bagel" or "beagle". Or "buttons"?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!