Friday, August 11, 2023

Another start...........


 Another pair on the needles of the socks I'm knitting for holiday gifts.  I finished pair #2 the other night, started pair #3 last night. I love how this one is turning out.  I'm using a solid gray for the cuff, heel and toe.  Getting a lot of sock knitting done in the evenings while we watch Suits on Netflix - we're hooked. 

In other crafts I'm working on small holiday gifts here and there.  Hoping to get a warp on the loom soon but need to finish up a couple of other projects first, feeling very scattered. Would love to get holiday gifts finished up in the next 2 months so I can get back to a wall quilt I had taken a class on. 



1 comment:

  1. I love all 3 of your socks - STUNNING YARNS!! As for the little ornaments, glad you realized it's not worth straining the eyes to make more.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!