Sunday, October 4, 2020

mask making.......


 I finally broke down and made masks but not for us........we just use commercial ones.........although I may need to eventually make us something more stylish.  These are for little Head Start kids.  They will go in the tote bags we sew and fill with goodies for them, they get them for the holidays. When I say 'we' I mean our local neighborhood group of the American Sewing Guild.  These are a little different - the elastic goes around the back of the head rather than around the ears - I wouldn't want this design as it would screw with my hair but it's good for kids. 

Nothing much to report here as I'm really not doing much.......I'm just not motivated and I've decided I can't worry about it. 


1 comment:

  1. It’s okay to take a break. I’m doing a variety of things, few of them involve weaving things that might ever be for sale. And I’m okay with this. If not now, when?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!