Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Towels in progress......

These towels came off the loom the other day, there are 12 of them. This is before washing. I did get them washed but they sit on the ironing board awaiting hemming. Time seems to escape me these days with other things going on in life. Hopefully I'll get to them soon but first I need to double check my threading on the table loom for an upcoming Robyn Spady workshop on parallel threading. At the end of threading heddles there were 4 extra ends. I was not real focused on Monday when winding the warp and threading. I think I just wound 4 extra ends but will check the threading just in case. So, more time spent on that then on getting these towels hemmed today.........



2 comments:

  1. I hope you're right...that you just wound 4 extra ends...and that you don't have to do a lot of undoing and re-threading for your workshop. Enjoy Robyn Spady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the workshop! Love the new towels.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!