Sunday, September 16, 2018

A bit of sewing............

Been busy around here with this and that and now visiting family. I try to sneak in a few minutes here and there to work on our holiday cards - not telling what they are but here are the pieces I'm working on sewing together.  I haven't quite nailed down how the card will go together but getting the sewing done will be the most time consuming part of it.

I really haven't been inspired to blog much these days, I suppose because I have very little creative time in my days. I'm hoping that changes come next week, I'm going to try my best not to let other chores or duties interfere too much. I'm doing pretty good with saying 'NO' these days when asked to volunteer or help with something.


3 comments:

  1. So glad you are having fun with family and knowing you, those cards will be lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you. I’m overcommitted too and trying to figure out what to give up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those greens together. With your creativity they will surely turn into some beautiful cards. Will await the unveiling weeks/months from now.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments - thank you!