Sunday, November 9, 2008

Scrabble Tack Pins

These are my scrabble tack pins - I've made numerous ones for gifts and for sale here locally. I've decided I'll try them in the etsy shop using a limited choice of charms. They will be made to order when someone buys one with the initial of their choosing, charm and bead color. These are $12 each. There is a tack, similar to a tie tack on the back for pinning it on a sweater, blouse or jacket......or even a tote bag. Right now I'm offering in the way of charms the celtic heart, female yogi, I love to knit, I love to crochet, heart in hand, knitting sweater and pine cone. I have many other charms but only a small number of each so I won't be posting those but if anyone is interested in knowing what else I have drop me a line - as an example I have frogs, flowers, roosters, cats, golden retriever, and sheep, of course.